Modernisation and expansion of the LPP office building
The purpose of the developed construction design is to adapt the existing building of historic value, to the current needs of its owner, which is LPP SA company, based in Gdańsk. The industrial, modernistic structure, erected in the years 1924 and 1927, initially housed a known tobacco factory. These days the main function of the building is to provide office space. Adapting this facility to the needs of contemporary office workers and providing attractive workplaces for young people, professionals in fashion design, required making numerous changes including an upward extension (4th floor) or building a glazed club-cum-cafe.
Company: LPP S.A.
Category: Architecture / Design
Scope: Conceptual Design / Detailed design / Architect’s supervision